Easy Crunchie Slice recipe! Made in a matter of minutes, this decadent slice combines crushed biscuit with melted butter, condensed milk and chopped Crunchie pieces, then it’s topped with a layer of milk chocolate and more Crunchie.
Today’s new recipe is this delicious Crunchie Slice. It’s no-bake and takes little time to prepare – only about 30 minutes in total!
For years on the WJBN, as soon as the summer arrives, I’m more in favour of sharing no-bake, easy and minimal fuss recipes, so you won’t be spending hours in the kitchen.
I’m really excited to kick off the summer-themed recipes on the blog. This slice is super simple to make, and it’s fantastic packed up and taken along as part of a picnic, or for a chocolatey sweet treat to enjoy.
Rocky road, slice, tiffin – I love all these kinds of recipes and want to further experiment with different flavour combinations!
Homemade Crunchie Slice is crushed biscuits mixed with melted butter, a whole can of condensed milk, then a whole load of chopped Cadbury Crunchie bars are folded through. The mixture is then pressed into a lined baking tin, then it’s topped with melted milk chocolate (I love Dairy Milk for this), with more chopped/crushed Crunchie bars scattered over!
It’s one hundred percent a truly indulgent sweet treat…
This recipe is one you’ll need to make in advance and allow to set overnight. If you try slicing after a few hours in the fridge, it will be too soft, so overnight refrigerating is essential.
Once it’s set, slice up pieces as big or small as you want!
If you love Crunchie, try my No-Bake Crunchie Cheesecake next!
- 300 g digestive biscuits finely crushed
- 100 g butter (salted or unsalted) melted
- 397 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 6 Cadbury Crunchie chocolate bars chopped into medium-sized pieces
- 200 g dark or milk chocolate (I used Dairy Milk)
- 1 tablespoon butter (salted or unsalted) - this is 15g
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the biscuit crumbs, with the melted butter and condensed milk. Stir until throughly combined. Now fold through 6 chopped Cadbury Crunchie bars.
- Transfer this mixture to a lined 20cm square cake tin (or other suitably sized tin) and press down until compact and smooth on top.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a bain-marie, or in the microwave until smooth. Pour and spread the melted chocolate over the top of the biscuit layer. Now top with the remaining two chopped Cadbury Crunchie bars. Cover and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice up into 16 squares or smaller pieces if desired. The slice will keep in the fridge for up to a week - the honeycomb will start to ooze slightly once sliced, but it still tastes delicious nonetheless.
Very similar to this recipe, No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Keep up to date with me on:
Like my Facebook page here