Milk chocolate cheesecake studded with crushed Cadbury Crunchie chocolate bars. These chocolate-coated honeycomb bars are the star of the show, in this sensational no-bake cheesecake.
This is actually a recipe-redo from a little while back. This cheesecake recipe has been requested through emails from many readers and I finally got round to making one and I’m really happy to share (and eat) it all over again!
I have always loved no-bake cheesecakes more than the baked varieties. No-bake cheesecakes are always great because they can be made ahead of time and look really impressive. The hardest part is always waiting for the cheesecake to chill and set.
This cheesecake is one of my favourites to date. Chocolate coated honeycomb is one of the best types of chocolate bars and, when combined with this easy, fluffy milk chocolate cheesecake, it makes a delicious showstopper dessert.
If you’re a lover of Cadbury Crunchie bars, then why not give this cheesecake recipe a whirl! You’ll love all aspects of it, the buttery biscuit base, and the milk chocolate cheesecake layer full of Crunchie pieces.
The Crunchie bar inside the cheesecake will lose its crunchiness a little, and will slightly ooze/weep, but it’s still amazing nonetheless! Also, decorate the top of the cheesecake as close to serving, otherwise the Crunchie topping will soften too.
Grab the ingredients and head to your kitchen to make this fabulous cheesecake. You won’t regret doing it!
No-Bake Crunchie Cheesecake
- 155 g butter (salted or unsalted)
- 360 g digestives I use a mixture of plain and milk chocolate digestives
- 300 g dark or milk chocolate I use 100g dark chocolate and 200g milk chocolate
- 600 g full-fat cream cheese softened - I leave mine out at room temperature for about an hour
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 300 ml double cream
- 4 Cadbury Crunchie Bars cut into small pieces - add more if you like
- Melted chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Cadbury Crunchie Bars
- To prepare the biscuit base: Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined. Tip the biscuit crumbs into a 23cm springform cake tin and press down until firm. Use the back of a spoon to smooth over, place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the filling.
- To make the cheesecake filling: Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie or in the microwave in 20 second intervals. Leave to cool for a few minutes - chocolate stills needs to be slightly warm before adding the remaining cheesecake ingredients later to avoid lumps forming. In a medium mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese with the icing sugar until combined.
- In another mixing bowl whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Fold through the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Now gently fold the cream into the cream cheese mix. Finally, fold through the chopped Crunchie chocolate bars.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and smooth over with a spatula or palette knife. Cover and leave to chill for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate as desired. I drizzled mine with extra melted milk chocolate, piped some more whipped cream around the edge and sprinkled over more crushed Crunchie bars.
- The cheesecake can be made ahead of time, leave it in the tin, covered with cling film for up to 3 days. Leftover slices can be stored in an airtight container in a fridge.
More cheesecake recipes to try next!
No-Bake White Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
No-Bake Terry’s Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Keep up to date with me on:
Like my Facebook page here
40 thoughts on “No-Bake Crunchie Cheesecake”
Incredible! Look amazing 😍 I love your cake. Kisses
Absolutely beautiful Jess, love that cheesecake and really love that it’s no bake!!! Is that a new drawing of you holding the cake, I didn’t notice it before and I think it’s beautiful.
Jess, Ironically, I haven’t ever made any no-bake cheesecakes. . where have I been?! I seriously need to try this!!! Honeycomb cheesecake heaven, indeed!!!
This looks perfect for the Sunday lunch I’m going to cook on Mothering Sunday. I think it will appeal to all generations and I can make it the evening before and not have to worry about it when I’m trying to cook the rest of the meal. Lovely recipe.
Oh man, that cheesecake looks SUPER decadent and delicious!! And not to mention, amazingly creamy too!! Love it!! 🙂
This looks delicious!
Yummo! This looks incredible. I love no bake cheesecakes!
Wow that looks amazing. I imagine the honeycomb acts as a nice balance to the creaminess of the cheesecake
That sounds amazing!
No bake cheesecakes are immense! You had us hooked by “Creamy chocolatey yumminess” so so so beautiful 🙂
No bake is just so easy 🙂 Thanks for sharing.
Holy deliciousness, Jess! I would have a hard time photographing this too because I would devour it instantly! 🙂
The honeycomb looks delicious and decadent! Love that it’s no bake 🙂
This cheesecake looks perfect, Jessica! So creative to use honeycomb! And I love that it’s no bake, too!
Thanks Gayle! No-bake cheesecake recipes are always a favourite! 😀
Man this is amazing!! Cannot believe how easy this is too. No bake is the best!!
I love the flavors in this cake and it looks gorgeous!!!
Your cheesecake looks so enticing 😀
Choc Chip Uru
Thanks so much Uru! 😀
I love cheesecake and this is divine! <3
Thanks so much Anna! 😀
Jess, you make me dream with your gorgeous cakes !! This one is amazing ! Hope you have a great weekend !
Ps: So happy for you ! Laura Ashley’s collaboration sounds so good for you 😉
Love no-bake cheesecakes! Looks awesome!
Oh, this looks so creamy and delicious! I love that it’s no-bake, too!
This looks insane! Like seriously, can you come cook for me master chief?!! Haha, yum!! Great recipe girl!
Did I read that correctly? Chocolate coated honeycomb? Wowzers…I’m impressed! Did you save me a slice? 😉
Hehe – glad you like the cheesecake, David! 😀
Oh my god this looks amazing! Must make it! Non baked are my fav 😊
I can’t believe this is no bake, Jess! It looks incredible. Pinning!
This sounds incredible!
You know how much I love your no-bake cheesecakes, I recommend them to everyone! xx
Thanks so much Amanda – saw your recommendation of my recipes on Twitter! that was very sweet of you! x
Absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing!! I have only recently come across your blog – brilliant xx
I’m so happy you enjoyed the recipe Vanda! I saw your picture on Facebook – it looks so good! 😀 Thanks for your lovely comment!
Thanks for the lovely write up! 😀 Glad you enjoyed the recipe, Hayley!
I’ve made a few cheesecakes before, but this was hands down the most delicious. I made it for a house warming party, for people of all ages and everyone loved it, and it was the quickest eaten dessert! I’ve been asked to make it on many occasions since, thank you Jessica 🙂
Hi Jack 🙂 Thank you for stopping by my blog, I’m really pleased this cheesecake recipe was such a hit and you’re enjoying it so much!