Buttery digestive biscuit base followed by a layer of creamy vanilla cheesecake that’s speckled with a mixture of Oreo chunks and crumbs. Decorated with swirls of whipped cream and mini Oreos. This is one truly decadent dessert and is the perfect treat for any Oreo lover!
- Biscuit Base – I went for a classic digestive biscuit base, but if you want you could swap the digestives for Oreos or any other of your favourite biscuits/cookies.
- Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Filling – I’ve used my fail-proof no-bake cheesecake mix. It’s made using softened cream cheese, a little bit of icing sugar to sweeten and help the cheesecake set, whipped cream to lighten and give the cheesecake its gorgeous airy texture and also a touch of vanilla. And before I forget a whole load of crushed Oreos are incorporated too!
- Decoration – For the finishing touches, I sprinkled even more crushed Oreos over the top and then decorated with whipped cream and mini Oreos. Decoration is optional, but I think it makes the dessert look extra special!
I’m the seriously the biggest fan of anything cookies and cream or Oreo related! If you’re as obsessed as I am, then you should head to your kitchen right now and make this!
The cheesecake looks super impressive, so it would be a great dessert to make if you’re entertaining because it can be made ahead of time.
Once you dig into a slice you will taste the crunchy buttery biscuit base, then the ultra creamy and fluffy vanilla Oreo cheesecake filling.
Oreos lovers, give this cheesecake a try. You’re going to love it!
300g digestive biscuits or Oreos
140g unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
Oreo Cheesecake Filling:
500g full-fat cream cheese or mascarpone, at room temperature
300ml double cream, chilled
85g icing sugar, sifted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 regular pack / 14 original Oreos, crushed and broken into small pieces (leave the creme filling in)
Crushed Oreos, mini Oreos, whipped cream
- To make the cheesecake base: Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined. Tip the biscuit crumbs into a 23cm springform cake tin and press down until firm. Use the back of a spoon or the base of a glass to smooth over. Place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the filling.
- To make the cheesecake filling: In a medium mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese with the icing sugar until softened. In another mixing bowl whisk together the cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Fold the cream into the cream cheese mix. Finally fold through the crushed Oreo cookies.
- Spoon over the biscuit base and smooth over with a spatula or palette knife. Cover and leave to chill for at least 6 hours, or overnight. Before serving decorate with extra crushed Oreos and whipped cream.
Keep up to date with me on:
Like my Facebook page here