White chocolate cheesecake flavoured with zesty orange, on top of a buttery digestive biscuit base.
Ever since I made this Terry’s Chocolate Orange Cheesecake for my blog 7 years ago, this cheesecake has remained the most viewed recipe on the blog. It’s especially popular around this time of year!
That cheesecake is a recipe many have made over Christmas. For years I’ve loved seeing photos of your TCO cheesecake creations!
Since Terry’s chocolate orange comes in different flavours, I wanted to experiment with the white chocolate variety you can now get.
Sensationally soft and light cheesecake, that celebrates the divine combination of creamy white chocolate and orange.
No-bake cheesecakes are so easy to make. Just mix together all the ingredients and then pop the cheesecake in the fridge to set and your work is done! Once it’s set, decorate however you fancy.
I went for more whipped cream, white chocolate orange segments and, some grated chocolate and orange zest.
We loved this cheesecake, so much so we might just have to make it again before Christmas.
If you adore chocolate orange recipes, then this cheesecake is a MUST on your Christmas baking list! After you’ve finished one slice, you’ll be dreaming of the next…
No-Bake White Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
- 140 g butter (salted or unsalted)
- 300 g digestive biscuits
White Chocolate Orange Cheesecake:
- 300 g white chocolate
- 600 g full-fat cream cheese softened - I leave mine out at room temperature for about an hour
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange extract adjust to taste
- 300 ml double cream
- To prepare the biscuit base: Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined. Tip the biscuit crumbs into a 23cm springform cake tin and press down until firm. Use the back of a spoon to smooth over, place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the filling.
- To make the cheesecake filling: Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie or in the microwave in 20 second intervals. Leave to cool for a few minutes - chocolate stills needs to be slightly warm before adding the remaining cheesecake ingredients later to avoid lumps forming. In a medium mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese with the icing sugar and orange extract.
- In another mixing bowl whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Fold through the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Finally, fold the cream into the cream cheese mix.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and smooth over with a spatula or palette knife. Cover and leave to chill for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate. Best serve chilled. The cheesecake can be made ahead of time, leave it in the tin, covered with cling film for up to 3 days. Leftover slices can be stored in an airtight container in a fridge.
Keep up to date with me on:
Like my Facebook page here
7 thoughts on “No-Bake White Chocolate Orange Cheesecake”
I sent your Chocolate Orange Cheesecake recipe to my sister and I’m sending her this one too. She loves Terry’s chocolate oranges and cheesecake.
I hope your sister enjoys both recipes! x
She loved the first one and I’m sure this one’ll be the same
Deliciousness on a plate!!
I adore all of your recipes, Jessica, and I really do mean every single one 😋
Thank you Averil <3 You're so sweet, thank you for your lovely comment. So glad you're enjoying the recipes! x
Oh my goodness, this looks so delicious. I would really love to taste it 😋
You must try the recipe, it’s super yummy! 🙂