Vanilla ice cream speckled with crushed Oreo cookies. No-machine and no-churn recipe perfect for whenever you crave ice cream!
It’s no lie that I LOVE ice cream. I don’t think there is flavour I don’t like! But if I had to pick a few of my favourites, Nutella and cookies ‘n cream would top the list. I’ve already shared a delicious, 4-ingredient AND no-churn Nutella ice cream recipe on the blog (you should definitely make that too!), and as I was craving homemade ice cream, it seemed the perfect opportunity to whip up a quick batch of Oreo ice cream!
As the warmer weather is coming, this ice cream would be great to make and enjoy when it’s too hot to bake. The other bonus, the recipe only requires 4 ingredients to make!
Like all my no-churn ice cream recipes, this Oreo variation starts off with a vanilla base. Whisk together double cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Then fold through a can of condensed milk, followed by crushed Oreo cookies. Simple. Easy. Delicious.
Spread the ice cream mixture out into a tin, cover and leave to freeze until firm. Patiently wait – this is definitely the hardest part!
Creamy with a sweet vanilla flavour and crushed Oreo chunks in every single mouthful, this ice cream will make a delicious treat anytime! It’s ridiculously delicious and SO easy to make! Grab the ingredients, head into your kitchen and go make this NOW!
Creamy, chocolatey and with chunks of cookies ‘n cream in each bite. This is definitely my BEST no-churn recipe to date! I’ll definitely be making it all summer long!
500ml (approx. 2 cups) double cream (heavy cream), chilled
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 x 397g (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
18-20 Oreos, crushed + extra for decoration
1. Whisk the cream and vanilla until soft peaks form.
2. Add the condensed milk and fold until incorporated.
3. Fold in the crushed Oreos and mix to combine.
4. Spread the ice cream mixture out into a regular sized loaf tin or large airtight container. Scatter over a few extra Oreo crumbs and cover.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm and scoop-able. Overnight for best results. Once ready to serve, scoop into waffle cones or bowls and enjoy!
LOVE ICE CREAM? Try these other amazing recipes!
Enjoy the recipe everyone!